27th Annual Celebration for Children
Save the date for the 27th Annual Celebration for Children on September 12, 2021!
Cornerstone Center for Early Learning hosts Celebration for Children annually to celebrate our community and support our work providing accessible, award-winning early-childhood care and education for families of all economic backgrounds.
Celebration for Children is Cornerstone’s annual gala and our largest fundraising event each year. Your support enables parents in need to improve their economic situation by working or going to school with the knowledge that their children are in a safe, nurturing environment. Your support provides at-risk children with the strong start necessary to begin school on track with their peers. Your help strengthens families and enables Cornerstone to provide parents and children with the means to fulfill their potential.
YOU can make a difference. Here’s how!
Share Your TIME
- Join our planning committee and be a part of the team that makes it all happen. Email email@example.com for an invitation to our next meeting.
- Spread the word among family and friends. Let them know that Cornerstone would love their help!
Share Your TALENT
- Have a knack for baking? Donate a monthly delivery of your home baked goods to our auction. Enjoy painting or drawing? Submit a work of art. If you have a special skill, we’d appreciate your sharing it with us to help raise vital funds as an auction item. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to add your item to our catalog!
Share Your TREASURE
- Own a vacation home? Donate a stay as an item for our auction. (Email email@example.com to add your vacation stay to our catalog)
- Make a monetary donation. Every dollar counts.
- Join Cornerstone as a Celebration for Children Partner. One hundred percent of your partnership donation goes to helping St. Louis-are children and families – and 100% is tax deductible. Click here to download our partnership (aka sponsorship) packet, or call Dani at (314) 865-5244 Ext. 134 for more information.
Have a question or want to get started? Reach out at the contact below.
Dani Smith, Director of Development
A very special thank you to our 26th Annual Celebration for Children sponsors:
BENEFACTOR SPONSOR ($10,000)
AMBASSADOR SPONSORS ($5,000)
COMPANION SPONSORS ($2,500)
PHOTO BOOTH SPONSORS ($2,000)
CLASSROOM FRIEND SPONSORS ($1,000)
BID NUMBER SPONSORS ($1,000)
SECTION SPONSORS ($500)
CHECK-IN SPONSOR ($500)
GRAPHIC DESIGN SPONSOR
ADDITIONAL THANKS TO
Amy Poole-Yaeger and Robert Yaeger
Bill and Vikki Belgeri
C.R.E.W. Construction, Inc.
Cathy Beck/Total Finance Solutions
Chris and Emily Ann Brown
Clarence J. Diedriech
Claryssa Haugrud and Landon Vance
Connie and Edward Rhein
Continuum Technology Group, Inc
David and Linda Smith
Debra W. Brady
Gateway Taxi Service/Dave McNutt
H. Robert Sanders
Jennifer and Rob Ladage
Joseph and Patricia Lintzenich
Martha and Gary O’Grady
Michael Angell and Ellis Anderson
Ron and Karen Lamberg
Steve and Leslie Goldberg
Steven and Elizabeth Nichols
Susan and Roy Hendin
Tammy and Andrew Schmaeng
Tony and Becky Henle
Vicky and Ron Edwards