September 24 · IBEW Local 1
Join us on the lot outside IBEW Local 1 (5850 Elizabeth Ave) on September 24 for a safe, socially distant opportunity to gather under the stars in support of accessible early-childhood education and care for St. Louis-area families. This community event will feature a screening of the family-friendly movie Hocus Pocus alongside online raffles, a virtual auction, munchies, and more. Guests are welcome to bring their own food and drink. We will have captions for our Deaf and hard of hearing guests. Cars can start arriving as early as 6 pm and the show will start at 7. Advance reservations are required.
ITEMS TO NOTE
- Be sure to bring a mask so that it can be worn whenever you leave your designated seating space. We want to follow best practices as recommended by the CDC. If you forget your mask, there will be masks available for purchase.
- Please bring lawn chairs for seating. For visibility purposes, cars will be parked in a designated area separate from the movie screening space. If you don’t have chairs, or forget them, we will have some available for you to borrow the night of the event.
- You are welcome to bring your own food and drinks. Limited snack items including Spooky Snack Packs and water bottles will also be available for purchase.
- At the event, Givesmart and Venmo are preferred forms of payment in order to reduce contact transaction. If you do plan to use cash, please be aware that we will not be able to offer change.
Sponsorship levels span from $100 to $1000. To reserve your sponsorship, go to spooktacular.givesmart.com, click “Sponsorships & Spaces,” select your chosen sponsorship level, and click “next”. Sponsorships are greatly needed and immensely appreciated, especially during this challenging and uncertain time.
There is no set fee to reserve a parking space. Donations go toward our work supporting St. Louis-area families with high-quality, accessible care and education.
- Visit our Facebook event page here.
- Download the full event flyer here.
- Read about our Covid-19 safety measures here.
Thank you to the Friends of Cornerstone Center for orchestrating this community event! Since 1969, Cornerstone Center for Early Learning has been strengthening families of all economic backgrounds by providing a wide range of education and support services for children and their parents. Learn more here.
Thank you to our sponsors!
Dale Lewis & Julie Gammack
The Daniel & Henry Company
Andy & Andrea Bredemeyer
C Rallo Contracting
David & Linda Smith
David’s in Clayton
Karen Lucy & David Doyle
Maggie & Mike Gallagher
Nick Mantia Design Company
West End Chiropractic
Cardinal Gutter & Window Cleaning Service
Chris & Emily Ann Brown
Garcia Properties – Brad & Emily Booker
Holly & John Hannigan
Mollie & Joe Hennessee
Prudence & Marc Kramer
Rachael Bersdale – Bersdales Love Cornerstone!
Seltzer & Seltzer