Full-Time and Part-Time Early Childhood Teacher
Do you care deeply about children and their education?
Are you accountable, compassionate, flexible, respectful of others, and patient?
Are you committed to your own professional growth and willing to push yourself every day in a challenging environment?
Then you should think about joining the Cornerstone Center Team!
Cornerstone Center for Early Learning, a licensed and accredited early learning and pre-kindergarten center serving ages 6 weeks to 5 years, in south St. Louis city (Shaw neighborhood) has immediate openings for full and part-time teachers. A United Way agency, Cornerstone Center is located near Highway 44 and Grand Boulevard and is easily accessible to public transportation routes.
We are looking for teachers to join our team of educators (some of whom have been at Cornerstone for more than 15, 20, and 30 years) that want to provide quality, comprehensive, and affordable childcare and preschool education in a nurturing, creative environment for St. Louis-area families of all economic backgrounds
- Candidates must have a minimum of nine college credit hours in early childhood education, child development, or child/family related courses.
- Candidates must also be energetic, patient, and creative; be passionate about learning and children; have the ability to multi-task; and have the ability to communicate and work well with others as part of a team.
Cornerstone Center offers excellent benefits including:
- Competitive salary based on education and experience;
- Comprehensive medical and dental insurance;
- Retirement and life insurance;
- Short-term and long-term disability;
- Paid vacation and sick time;
- Guaranteed hours regardless of a day’s enrollment;
- Professional development and training paid for by the center;
- Breakfast, lunch and snack served family-style at mealtime with students.